Inspirational YOU presents
Invest in YOU – Succeeding in the media master class
at Pearson, 80 Strand London WC2R 0RL
Wednesday 18th April 2012 from 6-9pm
Inspirational YOU presents an evening masterclass featuring five professionals from the world of TV and radio. Our panellists have ran national radio stations, lead teams of 100’s on news stories across the globe and have worked with A list celebrities throughout the world. They all started their careers from very humble backgrounds and are now leading the way by influencing what we see and hear via the media.
Janine LaRosa – Diversity Manager at BSkyB
Hepburn Harrison-Graham – Former Editor, BBC Radio Sport
Cookie Pryce – Marketing and Communications Manager at AEG/The O2
Donna McConnell – Show business Editor at Mail Online
Liam Tootill – Managing Director at SBTV
Charlene White – Journalist and Presenter (Host) & supporter of Inspirational YOU.
Supported by Pearson
This masterclass is ideal for social entrepreneurs, students, business leaders, those in media, events, journalism, marketing, aspiring entrepreneurs or those who want to network and raise their profile.
Learn how you can get ahead in the media.
- Learn how to get noticed and be effective so you can get radio or TV coverage.
- Learn the tips and tricks needed to build your brand and create a niche brand.
- Hear how you can bounce back after rejection from journalists and producers.
- Adapt the skills needed to excel when you do not know anyone in the industry.
- Find out the various opportunities in the media.
- Understand what makes your story newsworthy and what doesn’t
- Learn how they have sustained their careers and how you can too.
- Network and build your contacts.
Tickets £0.00 – 10.00 – http://IYmediamasterclass.eventbrite.com
Info: email@example.com / 07545 156 111