Dr Tim Sampson covers all aspects of UK and European intellectual property law, as well as more general commercial, property, landlord & tenant and Chancery litigation, in particular in relation to cases with highly technical and expert evidence.
He also advises on and drafts commercial contracts, franchising agreements, and software licensing agreements as well as being familiar with large scale disclosure exercises using systems such as EPIC and Relativity.
- IPR Updates – July 2015
- Starbucks (HK) Ltd. v British Sky Broadcasting Group and Other (No.2)  UKSC 31
- CJEU Clarifies Law on Form Shifting and the Exhaustion of Distribution Rights in the EU – Arts & Allposters (Case C-419/13)
- Durham University – Bsc (Hons) Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
- University of Cambridge PhD in Biochemistry
- Called to the Bar at Lincoln’s Inn (March 2000)
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Agents
- Chancery Bar Association
- Fellow of the Cambridge Philosophical Society