Inspirational YOU supported by
Heidi Alexander MP and Vicky Foxcroft MP
will be holding their
7th Annual Diversity Masterclass
Women at the Top: Resilience and self care
House of Commons
Thursday 16th November 2017
Doors 6pm (Please note - prompt start)
Women at the Top: Resilience and self care is a celebration of female leadership
The panel will focus on the issues affecting the career paths of women entering competitive professions, maintaining their careers, public profile and well-being.
The event is member event and recommended for: Post-graduates, business owners and professionals.
Introduced by Heidi Alexander MP, the former Shadow Secretary of State for Health and the Labour Member of Parliament for Lewisham East. She has been an Opposition Whip since 2012.
- Heidi Alexander MP, Labour MP for Lewisham East
- Jill Offman, MD at MTV Europe, EVP and the Comedy Channel and Paramount TV
- Sharmaine Lovegrove, Publisher - Little, Brown Books (Hachette UK)
- Munroe Bergdorf, Model and Social Activist
- Natalie Sigona, Global Diversity & Inclusion Consultant - Rolls-Royce
- Brandi Green, D&I at Oliver Wyman
Moderator: Elizabeth Pears, News Editor at BuzzFeedUK
- Self care
- Visibility – the demands on public figures
- Supporting women into senior positions
- Status of women in competitive industries
- How women balance their career, personal life and well-being
- The five year plan
6.20 - Guests seated for discussion
6.30 - Welcome, introduction
6.35 - 8.00 Panel intro and discussion
8.00 – 8.30 Q&A
8.30 – 8.45 Close and depart
Access to the House of Commons is via Cromwell Green Visitors Entrance on St.Margaret Street.
Please allow 30-45 minutes for airport-type security to enter the House of Commons.
The event will take place in Committee Room 14.
Please note that no food or drink is allowed in any of the Committee Rooms although delegates may take in bottled water
Please let us know of any special requirements, including any assisted access needs to the House of Commons.
Inspirational YOU provides you with a fantastic opportunity to meet established and respected leaders, to network and gain tips, which may well give you the competitive edge.
E: info (at) inspirationalyou.co.uk
T: 07545 156 111