Saturday 13th August 2017
2.00pm – 8.00pm
POP UP MARKET
Join independent female makers and designers who are selling:
Clothing | Jewellery | Accessories | Arts | Natural skincare and beauty | Homeware | Books
Music on rotation by
Ace of Jacks
Our pop up shop is an opportunity for you to purchase high quality goods from independent brands.
Pop Up Shop Traders:
- Nature’s Gift Products – Hand made skin care stuff; creams, soaps, hand creams and hand made bags
- FunkyNChunky – Handmade African print bags, statement jewellery, Head wraps and purses
- AyoJoy - Handmade African print upholstered furniture
- Shars braids - Hair care advice and consultant service
- Denim Recon Master Tailor - T-shirts /Bags/Dresses
4.00pm – 6.00pm (Booking required)
Mental Health and wellbeing debate hosted by Shaaban and Bernard
You can read some information about the previous panelists .
Tickets for the event are £5.00 - £10.00
6.00pm – 8.00pm (Booking required)
In the evening we have a live acoustic showcase
Come and hear about The Village CIC and their plans for this new community space.
Call: 07772 527 813 / 07545 156 111